morning and evening networking opportunities
Our networking events allow our members and the community to make connections in a casual, welcoming and friendly environment. Our monthly networking events take place the 4th Tuesday of every month.
YPCU & UBA present: connections over cocktails
The Urbana Business Association, Young professionals of Champaign Urbana, First Federal Savings Bank of Champaign-Urbana, and Dish Passionate Cuisine are excited to bring you Connections Over Cocktails, an evening networking event for the Champaign-Urbana Community.
Please note the extended hours.
2018 networking schedule
January 23, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - Weiner Companies
February 27, 2018 - 7:30AM-9:00AM - Tricoci University
March 27, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - Dish Passionate Cuisine
April 24, 2018 - 7:30AM-9:00AM - Athletico
May 22, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - Brookdale
June 26, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - First Federal Savings Bank of Champaign
July 24, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - Lincoln Square
August 21, 2018 - 7:30AM-9:00AM - Habitat For Humanity
September 25, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - Young Professionals of Champaign Urbana & Urbana Business Association
October 23, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - Carpet Advantage
November 27, 2018 - 5:30PM-7:00PM - Comfort Suites
December 2018 - Date and Time -TBD
want to become a host location?
what you do
- Must be an UBA member and all membership dues must be paid.
- Pay $175 - this covers the food and beverage, games, marketing, set up and tear down of food and beverage.
- Pick an activity from a list provided by the UBA or one of your very own!*
- Provide tables, chairs, and give-a-way item!
- Open your doors to showcase your fabulous business to the community!
what we do
- UBA promotes your event and activity for the entire month leading up to the big day!
- UBA provides the food and beverage catered by Dish Passionate Cuisine. This includes set up, serving, and tear down of food and beverage.
- Marketing package includes social media posts, boosts and cover photo ad, radio, television, website event, and banner ad, newsletter, and flyers
- UBA assists in organizing your activity for the night.
*all activities must be approved by UBA staff.